Join us this St Paddy’s Day weekend as we celebrate all things Irish (especially whiskey). We’ve put together an amazing line up of food, music and good times all weekend long!
Our Chef’s have put together a delicious menu, including house-baked Irish Soda Bread, Irish Stew, Steak & Guinness Pie with peas and mash, and Oated-Apple crumble.
The guys from Jameson and Young Henry’s will be looking after you all weekend, and we’re pouring an Oatmeal Stout brewed by local legends Currumbin Valley Brewing.
Want to know more about Irish Whiskey!? Join us for a special Introduction to Irish Whiskey on Saturday 5pm! Tickets here…
- Thursday night we’ll kick things off with Jack O’Leary playing live from 7:30pm.
- Friday the James Street Preachers will be on from 6:30pm.
- Saturday evening the sweet sounds of Sali Bracewell from 6:30pm
- Sunday, join us from midday for an Irish lunch, then Pete ‘Smokey’ Wheldon from Currumbin Valley Brewing will be playing live from 1:30pm.
- Sunday night Slips & The FW’s take to the ‘stage’ from 7:30pm to really finish off St. Patrick’s Day with a bang!
St Paddy’s Dart Challenge
You know that mate with that uncanny ability to do everything useless well? Then grab em, and come throw some arrows! Plenty of good times and prizes to be had. The multi-day dart tournament will kick off at the Cambus Wallace Thursday afternoon and conclude with the finalists facing off against each other come Sunday at the Scottish Prince! $10 to register a team of two (includes two cans of Young Henry’s beer or cider). Register here >>